ikemen paradise
10:54 PM
Saturday, July 21, 2007
The jukebox plays my song:
oh, my juliet {kpop}
wanted ft. common ground


i've fallen in love. yes, again. but this time, i've fallen in love with numerous good looking men (aka ikemen ^.~ ) all at the same time. it's bad. let me introduce you to the the main attraction amongst the many other men of mine (right, don't i just wish they were mine!):

  1. Oguri Shun

Well i guess you could say, I had fallen in love with Oguri Shun a year ago so he's noone new...but he'll always be new to me *faints* hahhaa!! he is amazingly hot. HOT!

Oguri Shun [quote with credits to wiki] is Japanese actor who made his way into the acting industry not because he was purusing a passion of his, but because he was an avid admirier of a Yuuki Uchida, a Japanese actress. He loved her acting and was a very big fan of her's and because h wnated to meet her, he joined theater and acting classes. Oguri has more than enough talent for lead roles, but he actually prefers playing the supporting roles. [/quote]

And I so prefer him playing the lead role in **** ****... Remember how i told you previously here that i could rave on and on about a certain something; a certain something that i can't lay my eyes off and wait anxiously for each week; a certain something that i've decided to nickname as "my desire"; a certain something that features Oguri Shun, Horikita Maki and Ikuta Toma and many many uber-cute japanese guys. You seem to be shaking your head in confusion. Allow me to give you another hint:

[quote with credits to wiki] One day, a japanese girl named Mizuki in the United States sees a track and field competition on tv and becomes attracted to one of the competitors Sano competing in the high jump. She begins to idolize the young athlete and decides to transfer to Japan to attend the same school as this young athelete. However, this athelete attends an all boys high school and thus, the japanese girl must disguise herself as a boy to enter...[/quote]



Ooh la la!! Have you figured it out?? I can't wait! Let me tell you the answer, "my desire" is Hanazakari no Kimitachi e aka Hana Kimi aka For you in Full Blossom. Originally a manga series (which i've been collecting with pride) written by Hisaya Nakajo, it has recently been made into a japanese drama which is currently airing and next week, episode 4 is coming out and i cannot wait!! The drama is fast paced especially since the director's trying to fit 23volumes into eleven 45min episodes. However, considering the director's trying to pack everything together, the drama cuts out a lot of cute scenarios that occurs in the manga and it does not follow the manga at all. but then again, all the important parts are there in the drama and i know for sure, that it's a happy ending so it makes me even more excited and anxious to finish watching the series. But having one episode come out once per week is killing me...awfully slowly. painful. ><" So i've been rewatching the first few episodes over and over again until i've lost count of how many but i can't seem to get sick of it. Why? Perve alert here! The story situates in an all boy's school so...*giggles* ...

Close your eyes. Press the down arrow key for 5 times and.........


*
*
*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


Now... - OPEN YOUR EYES!!



Check out the cast! Ain't they gorgeous? *nosebleed* So now, do you understand my situation? Do you understand why I've fallen in love with so many guys all at once. I mean, I've even fallen for the doctor, Umeda, who happens to be playing an old gay man but is oh so cool with his grey eyes (im guessing eye contacts) and i want grey eye contacts now! hahaha! I'm so easily influenced. Do you see those grey eyes?? If you don't, click photo to enlarge. They're gorgeous!



I'm also loving the school uniform. It's sexy, as Wendy would probably say. You see, the asians (overseas) cherish and take pride in their school uniforms so much and who wouldn't blame them when they've got a cool range of uniforms?? Afterall, you've got models and celebrities constantly modelling the uniforms for the children and teenagers. Whereas here in Sydney...=.=" Our uniform is nothing compared to Asia's, what a disgrace...it explains why students don't ever wish to wear their uniforms. I understand.

But enough about uniforms. Back onto the topic of guys. I'm so good at it, kekeke. =P Another male I’ve recently fallen in love with is Yamamoto Yusuke who I first saw in Se7en’s ‘Aitai’ MV. He plays the ‘ghost boy’ who can connect with ghosts and souls and he’s so adorable don’t you think? And he's born in the same year as me (i.e 1988)!! Woot!




Meanwhile, the Japanese men celebs in this drama seem to be very undeveloped...*perve alert again* as you would see in episode 1. And so, I often go to rewatch the Taiwanese version of Hana Kimi to restore a bit of my eyesight back because damn, Wuzun and Jiro have great bodies and not a tad undeveloped. hahaha!! *slaps forehead* But it's okay, it's not as though the Japanese men are constantly stripping off their clothes in this drama (so i think) and I can't apply it to everyone in the drama ... look below!



MUSCLY MEN!! (cameos)


We girls all love it, don't we? hahaha!! xD I'm horrible!! Noone would of guessed I was a closet pervert until now. ^.~ But really, it's the characters that attract me and if you don't believe me, please ask my friends. lol, yes, I am trying to redeem a bit of myself here for you might think I am too shallow...hahaha!! maybe? But yes, it's true, my friends constantly say what terrible taste I have in men when they see who I have a crush on. It's the character that I fall in love with and I've fallen in love with Ikuta Toma recently who plays Nakatsu, the supporting actor. It took me awhile because he never really appealed to me but his character in Hana Kimi is soo kawaii, espeacially during the moments when he is all confused over his gender attraction to Mizuki (played by Maki).





Kawaii deshyou?? (look like as though I’m not the only pervert – look at those girly undies he has on his head!! =P)


So while I’m being tortured each week, waiting somewhat unpatiently for each episode to air, the soundtrack keeps me going, especially the ending theme song to the series : 'Peach' by Ai Otsuka! It is upbeat and totally awesome fun to listen to and i've chucked it on as my ringtone. ^^ Listen to it here on youtube however be warned: the mv is not what i would call great but then again...it's got sexual appeal...in some certain way...man boobs, butts and all...*nervous laughter* but that's what peaches are all about!! hahaha!! Enjoy!


cotton candy = l♥ve.

Labels: , , , , , ,


FEMME

cotton-candy. student. daughter. sister. bopper. lover. giggler. lazy. hopeless romantic. dreamer. vulnerable. gullible. perfectionist. INSPIRED.

A PEEK INTO HER WORLD...NOW

a girl who loves. a girl who dreams. a girl whose dreams do not define her...yet. until that day, she'll continue to dream here...


ALL THAT GLAMOUR IN HER EYES


music/ lounging around/ fashion/ the saxophone/ mr.darcy/ giggling&laughing/ hot chinese tea/ THE 1940s/ candles/ photography/ designer handbags/ dreaming/ interior designing/ the acoustic guitar/ avocado milkshakes/ swooning/ earrings/ vintage/ my christian dior 'old skool' sunnies/ happy endings/ oriental teapots/ romantic comedies/ musicals/ antiques with a victorian or ancient china feel/ baroque chairs in gold and plush velvet/ money/ edwardian sofas/ lipgloss/ lemon tea/ oh- so- beautiful dresses/ travelling/ graphic designing/ singing in the shower/

DIRTY DANCING TO THE JUNGLE BEAT


A SERIES OF PINK CRUSHES

[10 MOST RECENT POSTS]

S2VL

WHIMSICAL DELIGHTS © 2007
s.whimsicaldelights.gmail.com

FRIVOLOUS INSPIRATIONS

she wears

the private world

out & about

mr.man

makes my tummy rumble

flirtatious mind

they wear

films/dramas

i am the paparazzi

anime/manga

driving

all things chinese

inspired

all things jap

gardening flowers

music

street fashion

uni

champagne high

colour me in


ALL THAT JAZZ

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Flux Directory

web stats

View My Stats

Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

MY SIMPLE FAVOURITE

"Nonsense and beauty have close connections."

— E. M. Forster

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

— Audrey Hepburn

"What is life but a series of inspired follies?"

— George Bernard Shaw

"Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence. But of those of us who have already taken possession of our future."

— Coco Chanel

"People who say that yesterday was better than today are ultimately devaluing their own existence"

— Karl Lagerfeld

THANK YOU

LAND OF MAKE (&) BELIEVE

Google

PICTURE PERFECT

Photo: Foto Decadent

Textures: Carton
Squid Fingers

Brushes: Romance Box
Funeral Monster

Designer: Provocative

Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson