dreaming of unfathomable shame
8:47 PM
Monday, July 30, 2007
The jukebox plays my song:
明日、春が来たら - tomorrow, when spring comes {jpop}
matsu takako


With computer parts failing here and there, this post was unfortunately delayed in airing. lol. But all is good now and my dear boys and girls, I would like to say that I am up in the air, swelling with happiness. You'll be wondering why and I will tell you why because I would like to share my first step of maturing with everyone. =p kekeke. I have finally gotten my P's!! What are p's you ask? P's stand for Provisional licence. I can now drive without any guidance and yaaaaaye!! *yells yippee* I'm very sorry for bragging but lol, simple things just make me so happy. ^^

On Friday morning, i had woken up with cold sweat from dreaming endless disasters that would prevent me from gaining my P's. For example, wearing stilettos and crashing into the Easter Bunny (what was i thinking??), Mr.Beans (yes - him!) babbling in my ear as i tried to make a 3-point turn and ended up causing his brown teddy to fly out of the window (is that possible?? =.=) causing Mr.Beans to go all wild and making the instructor give me a fail. Somewhere in between those two dreams were a few dreams that seemed to make a bit of sense such as trying to bribe the instructor with coloured smarties to give me a pass but I ended up going to jail because bribes are illegal, reversing into a tree and causing a huge traffic jam (in the middle of a silent road? *shrugs*) and finally, dreaming the-boy-who-lived (aka Harry Potter) and lord-you-know-who (coughcoughvoldemortcoughcough) having a horrifying duel which caused my car to lift right up into the air and rapidly smash down into the ground in front of Kat-tun's concert causing all of Kat-tun's fans and Kat-tun themselves to hate me with such passion that i had to go into hiding...


I know, I know - they sound unbeliveably....weird?? My dreams are a bit on the wild side and I am still pondering why I had so many dreams during one night. Perhaps, it is because I slept for 10 hours (You're thinking I'm such a lazy bugger ain't you?? lol =P) but on the otherhand, I remember reading that dreams occur in the 5minutes (or was it seconds) before you wake up... Nevertheless, clearly I must have a few damages to my head as my sister likes to put it because dreams are supposedly connected to reality and provides us with insight into our selves. I shall retort that: 1) reality would be my driving test, 2) the bunny represents my want of diet and to find the resistance from snacking on chocolates, 3) I am horrible at reversing, 4)I have finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and am very devastated that Rowling is so ruthless in killing my most beloved: Snape (i loved him so much!! why must she kill him??), Lupin & Tonks and Fred (highlight in case i spoil it for you) and I am distraught now that the beloved series has ended. Thus, the book must have used some kind of dark-arts to make me live through such a dream, being unable to dispel the deep affect of the last and final hp book ...and...and...as for Mr.Beans and Kat-tun (a japanese band)...please allow me some time to think about it. Perhaps I need to find a dream interpreter or perhaps the best idea of all - you can help me interpret these dreams?? (o'.'o) If you can, please do and tell me all about it!! =D

Of course you must be thinking, driving's easy - just relax and take a deep breath. I did just that on my first driving test and I am very embarassed and ashamed to say that I had failed it (ssh...it's a secret between you and me okay?) because silly sabii here had forgotten to turn on her windscreen wipers as the rain had drummed down heavily against the windscreen and blurred her vision (as well as her thinking mental state). *slaps forehead* I had been upset and had mighty contempt for my stupidity. When I found myself waking up to rain on Friday morning, I was extremely scared that I had to go to the loo four times before I went out to practice driving before my official driving test. lol and it seemed going to the bathroom was no help as I needed to go the loo during my test. how embarassing and awkward as I tried to prevent my bladder from exploding. (o'.'o) very unappealing I am! lol!! ...


But I must have done something right this time...all thanks to the long hours of practicing =D



I am now pleased to say, sabii can now truly drive with voracity, conviviality and never with imbecility. *blushes* lol. xD it's awesome!



cotton candy = l♥ve.

Labels: , , ,


FEMME

cotton-candy. student. daughter. sister. bopper. lover. giggler. lazy. hopeless romantic. dreamer. vulnerable. gullible. perfectionist. INSPIRED.

A PEEK INTO HER WORLD...NOW

a girl who loves. a girl who dreams. a girl whose dreams do not define her...yet. until that day, she'll continue to dream here...


ALL THAT GLAMOUR IN HER EYES


music/ lounging around/ fashion/ the saxophone/ mr.darcy/ giggling&laughing/ hot chinese tea/ THE 1940s/ candles/ photography/ designer handbags/ dreaming/ interior designing/ the acoustic guitar/ avocado milkshakes/ swooning/ earrings/ vintage/ my christian dior 'old skool' sunnies/ happy endings/ oriental teapots/ romantic comedies/ musicals/ antiques with a victorian or ancient china feel/ baroque chairs in gold and plush velvet/ money/ edwardian sofas/ lipgloss/ lemon tea/ oh- so- beautiful dresses/ travelling/ graphic designing/ singing in the shower/

DIRTY DANCING TO THE JUNGLE BEAT


A SERIES OF PINK CRUSHES

[10 MOST RECENT POSTS]

S2VL

WHIMSICAL DELIGHTS © 2007
s.whimsicaldelights.gmail.com

FRIVOLOUS INSPIRATIONS

she wears

the private world

out & about

mr.man

makes my tummy rumble

flirtatious mind

they wear

films/dramas

i am the paparazzi

anime/manga

driving

all things chinese

inspired

all things jap

gardening flowers

music

street fashion

uni

champagne high

colour me in


ALL THAT JAZZ

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Flux Directory

web stats

View My Stats

Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

MY SIMPLE FAVOURITE

"Nonsense and beauty have close connections."

— E. M. Forster

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

— Audrey Hepburn

"What is life but a series of inspired follies?"

— George Bernard Shaw

"Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence. But of those of us who have already taken possession of our future."

— Coco Chanel

"People who say that yesterday was better than today are ultimately devaluing their own existence"

— Karl Lagerfeld

THANK YOU

LAND OF MAKE (&) BELIEVE

Google

PICTURE PERFECT

Photo: Foto Decadent

Textures: Carton
Squid Fingers

Brushes: Romance Box
Funeral Monster

Designer: Provocative

Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson