dizzy up the girl
8:24 PM
Thursday, August 16, 2007
The jukebox plays my song:
가벼운 사랑 - light love {kpop}
fly to the sky (ft. 현무 & TKO of trespass)




Cold. Weak. Coughs. Headaches. Sniffles. Cracked lips. Tired. These are the symptoms of a horrible flu that I am experiencing currently and have been for the past 2 days. As you can see above in my photo, I am nearly dead, feeling blue and horrid. I'm sorry if I'm whinging...please blame it on my weak body + mind in addition to the copious amount of stress I am undergoing at the moment due to uni and its work. yes? lol. xD Unlike me, I hope you guys are all healthy, safe and warm. ^^




lol =P


I am utterly exhausted.

It all started out on Tuesday night when my youngest sister of 7 years old had a high fever. Panicking and paranoid was my mother til the point that she was extremely stressed and exhausted. And I had witnessed and wondered about the similar moments what my mum must have undertaken when I was sick and too young to care for myself. As I just recently learnt from my lecture about human development last week, babies and infants with high fevers are at the most risk of gaining damage to their brain development. So that night, I had decided to share my bed with my youngest sister in order to take care of her during the night and allow my mum and dad to get some sleep as well as to prevent myself from running/moving from room to room in the cold night to ensure my sister was feeling well. How lazy I am!! (o'.'o)

And the meaning of half-wake-half-asleep really got to me as I kept on waking up every 2 hours to check whether my sister had a fever, whether she was covered by the doonas or whether I had unconciously kicked/pushed her to the side of the bed during my small hours of sleeping. xP What a long night it was, especially when I woke up at 4:00am to find her with a high fever once more. This tiime I had panicked and had ran across the hallway to my parents bedroom to wake up my mum. So much for letting my mum rest ayes?? But all was good. I must have inherited my dose of paranoia from my mum. With clever thinking, medicine and warm water was brought to my sister whilst I kept applying and re-applying a cold egg to my sister's forehead, ignoring my headache and eyebags that had begun to form.

Everyone soon feel asleep once more after the sudden panic and all was quiet until 7:00am when a moment of panic and fatigue swept across the house as I had woken up 30 minutes late to get to uni.

And that morning, uni had looked especially bleak, with the ducks still and silent ( still sleeping??) whilst the trees looked so bare, naked and old without their bright, green leaves.





Things began to look bleaker (is there such word??) as I had realised the sore throat that I had woken up with was not something psychological but really, a true sore throat that I had gotten from my sister after one night. And from that sore throat, my immune system plummetted downhill leaving me with a horrible flu that I have now...

Therefore, if you know what's good for you, don't ever sleep with an ill person and don't come near me. hahaha! That is the moral, dearest sweetie-pies. =P

But nevermind, the flu will go away and before you know it, life will become pretty again, blossoming into something beautiful. Right? ^^




Meanwhile, don't forget to smile and stay warm.
Lots of love from me to you. ^^

And in the meantime, I'm going to hit the bed. Good night darlings!! =D


cotton candy = l♥ve

Labels: , , ,


FEMME

cotton-candy. student. daughter. sister. bopper. lover. giggler. lazy. hopeless romantic. dreamer. vulnerable. gullible. perfectionist. INSPIRED.

A PEEK INTO HER WORLD...NOW

a girl who loves. a girl who dreams. a girl whose dreams do not define her...yet. until that day, she'll continue to dream here...


ALL THAT GLAMOUR IN HER EYES


music/ lounging around/ fashion/ the saxophone/ mr.darcy/ giggling&laughing/ hot chinese tea/ THE 1940s/ candles/ photography/ designer handbags/ dreaming/ interior designing/ the acoustic guitar/ avocado milkshakes/ swooning/ earrings/ vintage/ my christian dior 'old skool' sunnies/ happy endings/ oriental teapots/ romantic comedies/ musicals/ antiques with a victorian or ancient china feel/ baroque chairs in gold and plush velvet/ money/ edwardian sofas/ lipgloss/ lemon tea/ oh- so- beautiful dresses/ travelling/ graphic designing/ singing in the shower/

DIRTY DANCING TO THE JUNGLE BEAT


A SERIES OF PINK CRUSHES

[10 MOST RECENT POSTS]

S2VL

WHIMSICAL DELIGHTS © 2007
s.whimsicaldelights.gmail.com

FRIVOLOUS INSPIRATIONS

she wears

the private world

out & about

mr.man

makes my tummy rumble

flirtatious mind

they wear

films/dramas

i am the paparazzi

anime/manga

driving

all things chinese

inspired

all things jap

gardening flowers

music

street fashion

uni

champagne high

colour me in


ALL THAT JAZZ

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Flux Directory

web stats

View My Stats

Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

MY SIMPLE FAVOURITE

"Nonsense and beauty have close connections."

— E. M. Forster

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

— Audrey Hepburn

"What is life but a series of inspired follies?"

— George Bernard Shaw

"Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence. But of those of us who have already taken possession of our future."

— Coco Chanel

"People who say that yesterday was better than today are ultimately devaluing their own existence"

— Karl Lagerfeld

THANK YOU

LAND OF MAKE (&) BELIEVE

Google

PICTURE PERFECT

Photo: Foto Decadent

Textures: Carton
Squid Fingers

Brushes: Romance Box
Funeral Monster

Designer: Provocative

Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson