7 yummies for my tummy
10:46 PM
Thursday, September 20, 2007
The jukebox plays my song:
“나의 이름을 불러줘” - Call my name {kpop}
Cloud Cuckoo Land


I've been tagged by Christopher de Beer from The Empire Collective to talk about seven facts about me but the only seven things that I can think about at this moment are: cupcakes, tarts, cakes, my tummy, cakes, sugar and ooh - more cakes... ^^ Perhaps this sudden urge in smacking my tummy and licking my lips in satisfaction (such elegance and sophistication I have!! ^.~) is due to the reason that I am trying to abandon candies and all things sugary to my sweet tooth's dismay (ie. dieting...=.=) in addition to surfing around the internet (Laurent , Lecupcake & Brunetti) drooling over ...

1. hard rock-candy lollipops!!

Oh my! Oh dearest me. *drools* Those lollipops are definetly going to cause me a toothache and many cavities but oh - who cares - you only live once right?? lol. Look at those wonderful swirls - round and round they go. mmm... ^^

2. Classic White Forest

[chocolate sponge, kirsch liqueur, blackcurrant jam, fresh cream and cherries]

ahh...look at those delicate white twirls with the yellow ribbon...the cake looks like one big white rose...for me!! hint hint guys! ^.~ lol. =p

3. Esotica


[ delicate mousse cake with contreau belnded with exotic fruits]

So colourful! So exotic!! So very beautiful! Need i say more??

4. Tarte aux Fruit de la Passion

In other words, Passionfruit tart. Oh my gosh!! How good does that look?? Such a beautiful yellow middle with a crisp and fresh outing...*licks lips*

5. Mini mud-chocolate cupcakes

[Aqua blue frosting with hand-made icing roses]

Where do I find such lovely cupcakes?? Someone, please do tell me. I've made up my mind, I want these for my wedding!! hahahah!! xD Certainly indeed. ^^

6. Lemon Tart.


[ shortbread base, vanilla sponge, kirsch liqueur and lemon custard]

This cannot be a lemon tart. It's so beautiful and cake-like. Look at those chocolate swirls placed upon the tart. How gorgeous and oh - I cannot bear to eat it for it is too precious a lemon tart.

7. Caramel cupcakes

[white icing, boiled candy and candy letters on a caramel base]

Can I have one with an 'S', an 'A', a 'B', a 'R', an 'I', a 'N' and oh, another 'A'?? Pretty pretty please??I'm going crazy. I see sugar angels twirling around my head and oh I do say it is perfectly normal to be crazy when you are on a sugar low and craving for delicious dishes of junk food. =)

I can't. No I can't. I cannot deny myself such wonderful pleasures.

* * *

Meanwhile, I might be denying some people the pleasure of talking about 7 facts about themselves if I do not tag 7 people and yet, they may also not have the pleasure of doing so. So, for those tagged - please feel free to ignore the tag if you do not wish to do this for I know you may have done it before or annoyed at this thing. lol. (^-^) Nevertheless, I shall tag:

  1. [Romeika] A room of one's own
  2. [lml] Modern Marie
  3. [Tru] The perks of being a wallflower
  4. [Jennifer] Mahalofashion
  5. [Allure] Allure
  6. [Blushing apples] Blushing apples
  7. [Aisha] C.B Coloured bleu

cotton candy = l♥ve

Labels: ,


FEMME

cotton-candy. student. daughter. sister. bopper. lover. giggler. lazy. hopeless romantic. dreamer. vulnerable. gullible. perfectionist. INSPIRED.

A PEEK INTO HER WORLD...NOW

a girl who loves. a girl who dreams. a girl whose dreams do not define her...yet. until that day, she'll continue to dream here...


ALL THAT GLAMOUR IN HER EYES


music/ lounging around/ fashion/ the saxophone/ mr.darcy/ giggling&laughing/ hot chinese tea/ THE 1940s/ candles/ photography/ designer handbags/ dreaming/ interior designing/ the acoustic guitar/ avocado milkshakes/ swooning/ earrings/ vintage/ my christian dior 'old skool' sunnies/ happy endings/ oriental teapots/ romantic comedies/ musicals/ antiques with a victorian or ancient china feel/ baroque chairs in gold and plush velvet/ money/ edwardian sofas/ lipgloss/ lemon tea/ oh- so- beautiful dresses/ travelling/ graphic designing/ singing in the shower/

DIRTY DANCING TO THE JUNGLE BEAT


A SERIES OF PINK CRUSHES

[10 MOST RECENT POSTS]

S2VL

WHIMSICAL DELIGHTS © 2007
s.whimsicaldelights.gmail.com

FRIVOLOUS INSPIRATIONS

she wears

the private world

out & about

mr.man

makes my tummy rumble

flirtatious mind

they wear

films/dramas

i am the paparazzi

anime/manga

driving

all things chinese

inspired

all things jap

gardening flowers

music

street fashion

uni

champagne high

colour me in


ALL THAT JAZZ

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Flux Directory

web stats

View My Stats

Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

MY SIMPLE FAVOURITE

"Nonsense and beauty have close connections."

— E. M. Forster

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

— Audrey Hepburn

"What is life but a series of inspired follies?"

— George Bernard Shaw

"Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence. But of those of us who have already taken possession of our future."

— Coco Chanel

"People who say that yesterday was better than today are ultimately devaluing their own existence"

— Karl Lagerfeld

THANK YOU

LAND OF MAKE (&) BELIEVE

Google

PICTURE PERFECT

Photo: Foto Decadent

Textures: Carton
Squid Fingers

Brushes: Romance Box
Funeral Monster

Designer: Provocative

Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson