restless
11:09 PM
Friday, September 14, 2007
The jukebox plays my song:
"運命線" - destiny line {jpop}
Leah Dizon




There are times when you just want to sit back and relax. Enjoy a sip of hot coffee or in my case, since I don't drink coffee, splendid hot chinese tea or anything warm that will put your mind at ease and make you smile with tenderness. And then there are time when you wish to drink something cold; something freezing that will make you shiver and tingle with joy. It's not the best analogy (lol xD) ... but...lol... at the moment, I am in need of that something cold that will give me the same feeling - something that will make me shiver with excitement. With assignments and exams over, the post-assessment period should be filled with glory and fascination and yet, here I am living a life that is currently NOT deeming to be riveting. ><" *sighs* lol. At least there was yesterday which was filled with everything but nothingness...

><" And with that, Faaiza + Jenny + Susan + Rahima + I all rushed off to Wendy's place during our three hour break before our last lecture of the day. Frantically Jenny rushed to Wendy's bathroom whilst I stood there (patiently...) outside the bathroom door trying to resist nature's urgent call. Lol. I believe I am being too descriptive here. I apologise. Let me continue on. lol. =P Whilst I was in the bathroom, I heard huge screams and when I came out, I started laughing in shock, embarassment and just in genuine joy. I was met with a chaotic sight: bed full of food, clothing, underwear, makeup, posters, books and just to add a touch to its messiness - a doona hanging unattractively off the bed. Into the background, five worried-looking people were huddled in the corner, staring gloomily at the floor. There laid a crumbled custard tart which had splattered onto the carpet floor with the "Best part" face down upon the floor. Wendy had knelt there looking heartbroken when she had tried to come to terms with her non-existent lunch. lol. And then I had felt this funny little feeling - a feeling of joy that I had finally found a friend who was as messy as me!! lol!! ^.~




So whilst trying to find a patch of spot on her bed or on the floor, we decided to form an old wives club - well not really but we sure acted like one! lol. =D Gossiping, cleaning (to help poor Wendy out - lol), analysing over everything (boys, clothes, lives etc etc etc), eating, oohing and aahing, lounging around, rummaging through Wendy's clothes and jewellery (kekeke...I want her wardrobe!!), laughing like silly old geese (well, I certainly was but then again, I'm told that I laugh at absolutely everything...=D) and etc etc etc. ^^




With that, the three hours flew by and off we went to attend our last lecture which I ashamedly must admit, fell alseep in... (o'.'o) Why must the fun times be so short? And boring times like now be so long??

Oh dearest me, I am restless...

Indeed - you can see that my life has not been very riveting at all... =.=" I sincerely hope that you guys are enjoying yourselves to the max!! ^^ I shouldn't preach what I don't practice (currently) but - *pumps fist* -"Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you will die today!!" (James Dean) =D


cotton candy = l♥ve

Labels: , ,


FEMME

cotton-candy. student. daughter. sister. bopper. lover. giggler. lazy. hopeless romantic. dreamer. vulnerable. gullible. perfectionist. INSPIRED.

A PEEK INTO HER WORLD...NOW

a girl who loves. a girl who dreams. a girl whose dreams do not define her...yet. until that day, she'll continue to dream here...


ALL THAT GLAMOUR IN HER EYES


music/ lounging around/ fashion/ the saxophone/ mr.darcy/ giggling&laughing/ hot chinese tea/ THE 1940s/ candles/ photography/ designer handbags/ dreaming/ interior designing/ the acoustic guitar/ avocado milkshakes/ swooning/ earrings/ vintage/ my christian dior 'old skool' sunnies/ happy endings/ oriental teapots/ romantic comedies/ musicals/ antiques with a victorian or ancient china feel/ baroque chairs in gold and plush velvet/ money/ edwardian sofas/ lipgloss/ lemon tea/ oh- so- beautiful dresses/ travelling/ graphic designing/ singing in the shower/

DIRTY DANCING TO THE JUNGLE BEAT


A SERIES OF PINK CRUSHES

[10 MOST RECENT POSTS]

S2VL

WHIMSICAL DELIGHTS © 2007
s.whimsicaldelights.gmail.com

FRIVOLOUS INSPIRATIONS

she wears

the private world

out & about

mr.man

makes my tummy rumble

flirtatious mind

they wear

films/dramas

i am the paparazzi

anime/manga

driving

all things chinese

inspired

all things jap

gardening flowers

music

street fashion

uni

champagne high

colour me in


ALL THAT JAZZ

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Flux Directory

web stats

View My Stats

Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

MY SIMPLE FAVOURITE

"Nonsense and beauty have close connections."

— E. M. Forster

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

— Audrey Hepburn

"What is life but a series of inspired follies?"

— George Bernard Shaw

"Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence. But of those of us who have already taken possession of our future."

— Coco Chanel

"People who say that yesterday was better than today are ultimately devaluing their own existence"

— Karl Lagerfeld

THANK YOU

LAND OF MAKE (&) BELIEVE

Google

PICTURE PERFECT

Photo: Foto Decadent

Textures: Carton
Squid Fingers

Brushes: Romance Box
Funeral Monster

Designer: Provocative

Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson