who's the lucky girl?
10:23 AM
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
The jukebox plays my song:
"비행기 - Airplane" {kpop}
n.poem

Okay, it's Chinese New Year's Eve today and hence, the big celebration - think red and loud! =D So to celebrate the festivity, I'm going to do something great and amazingly lovely to end the year with. And that is to award 8 favourite blogees of mine (8 = luck & fortune in chinese ^^) with the YOU MAKE MY DAY AWARD because these blogs absolutely make my day everyday!!


  1. The Clothes Horse who just makes me want to scream "Become my stylist! Or give me your wardrobe!"
  2. Aisha for being Aisha and there's no better reason than that.
  3. Gilda who is uber-funkelicious, eccentric and just fun loving!
  4. Jennifer who stalks every celebrity and rummages through his/her wardrobe and then tells me all about it to every minute detail.
  5. Romeika who has a name that I would love to call my future-daughter one day and who just makes me feel at home everytime I read her blog
  6. Meg for sharing her priceless findings with me.
  7. Shaz for making me feel better about my constant fashion-disasters when I see the celebs look horrible in such expensive clothes
  8. Tru for making a wallflower like me feel much more whimsical and cheery whenever I read her posts.

And I would of loved to have chosen WendyB for her gorgeous figure and for her making me whoop with laughter but I know that's she already been awarded. ^^ In addition, I must give a big thank you to Key and Indi who had awarded this award to me. Lots of love. XOXO.

Meanwhile, something even quite as exciting is a wedding to go to and so I did a few days back. Oh gosh, I would of loved to share with you what I wore to the wedding but with my camera broken and now my mp3 with its built in camera broken, I am crying...But at least my mp3 wasn't broken during the wedding so yayes, there's photos to come. Why didn't I take a photo of my outfit then?? Baka... And my, did I have a huge headache back at that time for I had no idea what to wear. It had been so long since I went to a wedding unlike my childhood where there seemed to be a wedding every 3 months. I wished for cold cold cold weather and love, I think God loves me so for it was dreadful cold that day and quite misty. Forgive me for being selfish and forgetting all about the bride and groom's wishes but I wanted to wear my gold up-to-my-knees-dress with puffed-up sleeves and beautiful gold and black accessories to match and gosh, a golden girl - sounds weird, I know. HAHAHAH!! xD And I think I would of been glowing even more if there had been a gorgeous guy to meet at the wedding. HAHAHAH!! Oh gosh. Silly me. =p

And as I'm about to dash off to meet my friends at the city for lunch, I'm just going to let the photos talk. Afterall, a picture speaks a 1000 words right? ^^

By the way,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!


Lots of love, Cotton Candy.

Labels: ,


FEMME

cotton-candy. student. daughter. sister. bopper. lover. giggler. lazy. hopeless romantic. dreamer. vulnerable. gullible. perfectionist. INSPIRED.

A PEEK INTO HER WORLD...NOW

a girl who loves. a girl who dreams. a girl whose dreams do not define her...yet. until that day, she'll continue to dream here...


ALL THAT GLAMOUR IN HER EYES


music/ lounging around/ fashion/ the saxophone/ mr.darcy/ giggling&laughing/ hot chinese tea/ THE 1940s/ candles/ photography/ designer handbags/ dreaming/ interior designing/ the acoustic guitar/ avocado milkshakes/ swooning/ earrings/ vintage/ my christian dior 'old skool' sunnies/ happy endings/ oriental teapots/ romantic comedies/ musicals/ antiques with a victorian or ancient china feel/ baroque chairs in gold and plush velvet/ money/ edwardian sofas/ lipgloss/ lemon tea/ oh- so- beautiful dresses/ travelling/ graphic designing/ singing in the shower/

DIRTY DANCING TO THE JUNGLE BEAT


A SERIES OF PINK CRUSHES

[10 MOST RECENT POSTS]

S2VL

WHIMSICAL DELIGHTS © 2007
s.whimsicaldelights.gmail.com

FRIVOLOUS INSPIRATIONS

she wears

the private world

out & about

mr.man

makes my tummy rumble

flirtatious mind

they wear

films/dramas

i am the paparazzi

anime/manga

driving

all things chinese

inspired

all things jap

gardening flowers

music

street fashion

uni

champagne high

colour me in


ALL THAT JAZZ

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Flux Directory

web stats

View My Stats

Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

MY SIMPLE FAVOURITE

"Nonsense and beauty have close connections."

— E. M. Forster

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

— Audrey Hepburn

"What is life but a series of inspired follies?"

— George Bernard Shaw

"Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence. But of those of us who have already taken possession of our future."

— Coco Chanel

"People who say that yesterday was better than today are ultimately devaluing their own existence"

— Karl Lagerfeld

THANK YOU

LAND OF MAKE (&) BELIEVE

Google

PICTURE PERFECT

Photo: Foto Decadent

Textures: Carton
Squid Fingers

Brushes: Romance Box
Funeral Monster

Designer: Provocative

Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson