nightminds
3:53 PM
Friday, September 28, 2007
The jukebox plays my song:
"对望" - isologue {cpop}
Jimmy Lin


To walk around the city at night with the wind in your hair, the lights dazzling brightly around you, the streets glowing whilst simultaneously hidden in foreboding yet alluring shadows ... I'm not very good with my words - how do I capture the essence of wondering around in the city during night time?? It's such a wondrous feeling. ^^ I love the city at night and if I could, I would live in the midst of it and walk around the city every night for the atmosphere never ceases to amaze me!! =D


Yesterday, the trio - Melissa, Bernie and I went out night shopping at the city and oh!! Forget the lack of money to buy anything (although I did end up buying a black felt tip pen and dinner - lol - that's about it =.=") and forget the old drunken man who came stumbling out of a club who swore at everyone that he passed and tried to give me a kiss (*shivers**nightmares forever*) - if you forget all that - the city at night is such a mysterious place. Isn't it strange how everything seems to change at night - for better or for worse?? (o'.'o) Night time is such a peculiar little thing, don't you think??



I think this bus station looks more appealing during daylight...or well, safer I guess. Do you see those two people standing there alone?? Aah...I must have a great imagination - I can imagine a love story developing between these two at nighttime. The girl is heartbroken, crying and shivering at nighttime - that's right - she is the damsel in distress. The guy standing on the right will be the knight in shining armour and hmm.... I'll let you develop the story. lol. ^^ Clearly, I've been watching too many romantic movies lately. . . =p
If you look closely at the photo above, you can see my reflection behind the white spot of light and it looks very ghostly!! WOOOOO!! ...

BOO!!

kekeke...I'm not very scary am I?? ^.~


This bare-naked tree is so eerie!! I can imagine black crows sitting on the branches of this tree with its black, hollow round eyes piercing through each person that walks past. And then suddennly with a big swoop, a crow lands onto a person that it had targeted as its prey... and ... what's left is a tattered, half-eaten corpse... *shivers* urgh.....

My imagination seems to be quite tipsy - wondering from romance to horror... Forgive me. The holidays have been drowning me with movies and books and everything else but assignments and essays which I should be rushing to finish at the moment... ><"


Aahh yes. Indeed, the night is filled with wonders. ^^

cotton candy = l♥ve

Labels: , ,


FEMME

cotton-candy. student. daughter. sister. bopper. lover. giggler. lazy. hopeless romantic. dreamer. vulnerable. gullible. perfectionist. INSPIRED.

A PEEK INTO HER WORLD...NOW

a girl who loves. a girl who dreams. a girl whose dreams do not define her...yet. until that day, she'll continue to dream here...


ALL THAT GLAMOUR IN HER EYES


music/ lounging around/ fashion/ the saxophone/ mr.darcy/ giggling&laughing/ hot chinese tea/ THE 1940s/ candles/ photography/ designer handbags/ dreaming/ interior designing/ the acoustic guitar/ avocado milkshakes/ swooning/ earrings/ vintage/ my christian dior 'old skool' sunnies/ happy endings/ oriental teapots/ romantic comedies/ musicals/ antiques with a victorian or ancient china feel/ baroque chairs in gold and plush velvet/ money/ edwardian sofas/ lipgloss/ lemon tea/ oh- so- beautiful dresses/ travelling/ graphic designing/ singing in the shower/

DIRTY DANCING TO THE JUNGLE BEAT


A SERIES OF PINK CRUSHES

[10 MOST RECENT POSTS]

S2VL

WHIMSICAL DELIGHTS © 2007
s.whimsicaldelights.gmail.com

FRIVOLOUS INSPIRATIONS

she wears

the private world

out & about

mr.man

makes my tummy rumble

flirtatious mind

they wear

films/dramas

i am the paparazzi

anime/manga

driving

all things chinese

inspired

all things jap

gardening flowers

music

street fashion

uni

champagne high

colour me in


ALL THAT JAZZ

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Flux Directory

web stats

View My Stats

Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

MY SIMPLE FAVOURITE

"Nonsense and beauty have close connections."

— E. M. Forster

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

— Audrey Hepburn

"What is life but a series of inspired follies?"

— George Bernard Shaw

"Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence. But of those of us who have already taken possession of our future."

— Coco Chanel

"People who say that yesterday was better than today are ultimately devaluing their own existence"

— Karl Lagerfeld

THANK YOU

LAND OF MAKE (&) BELIEVE

Google

PICTURE PERFECT

Photo: Foto Decadent

Textures: Carton
Squid Fingers

Brushes: Romance Box
Funeral Monster

Designer: Provocative

Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson